Wednesday, June 1, 2011

He Did WHAT!?

I don’t know how shocked I was to read about Arnold and Maria’s latest split. I of course that it was sad that the family was splitting, but the part that shocked me most is the fact that Arnold had a love child with a housekeeper 10 years ago!! Apparently, the woman Arnold had a child with (besides his wife) worked at the family’s home for years and was practically considered part of the family, how crazy is that!? And the worst part, is that Maria and the housekeeper carrying Arnold’s child were PREGNANT AT THE SAME TIME! What I don’t understand is how Maria didn’t think something was going on with those two? I mean maybe she did, but im sure she didn’t think that the woman who worked for her was carrying her husband’s child! I just felt really bad for Maria when I heard this (here I am calling her Maria as if I know her). But anyways, I think that the fact he knew exactly what was going on for 10 whole years and never thought to share it with his wife is a very big deal. Also, the fact that he is leading the state of California and he’s that much of a liar get me thinking, what is he hiding from the people of California?

No comments:

Post a Comment