Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ANOTHER iPhone!?!?!?!

Really, Apple?? ANOTHER iPhone?!?! Didn’t the iPhone 4 just come out (at least it feels like it) along with the iPad 2? I mean I must admit, I wish I had an iPhone. I do have an iPad and love it; it has so many nice features that make using a computer so so much easier. I was actually in the Apple store the other day to get my computer checked out and it actually dawned on me how many AWESOME products they have, most of which are totally unnecessary. Apparently, the iPhone 4 was never originally released in white, and now its made it’s debut (that was all the talk at the store)? There’s even Apple TV!?! Who woulda guessed? Anyways, it probably shouldn’t surprise me that the iPhone 5 is coming out so quickly, it’s just another thing for us to obsess over for a short bit, of course until the next one comes out. The phone will debut in September and production of it will begin in either July or August. It has been said that it will have a faster processor than all the other phones, but there is no sign of 4G that will be available on it. Overall, if you’re ready to upgrade your iPhone or just want to keep up with the latest trends, keep you’re eyes peeled in September, for what will naturally be the coolest and most high tech phone on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment