Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Charlie is LOSING

Am I the only one to think that this whole Charlie Sheen “My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option” is the most ridiculous thing to ever tour around the country???? Sure, I may not be the biggest fan of Sheen’s “tiger blood”, but in reality all I want to know is why we are all so entertained by this man’s obvious meltdown? Yes, the character he plays on Two and a Half Men may be “funny” (clearly I’m not a fan), but the fact that this character is the REAL Charlie Sheen, with even more obscenity in real life, is unbelievable. Even more so, the fact that we think it’s hilarious and are paying hundreds of dollars to see him live is absurd! First he failed in Detroit, then revamped his entire “show” for Chicago and apparently put on a great production in Cleveland tonight.

And what’s up with the “goddesses”? Seriously, that is even more disturbing. I do not blame Brooke Mueller one bit for taking her twin boys out of a household with Charlie and his two prostitutes serving as parental figures. All in all, I feel that someone needs to step in to save this guy. Maybe his dad, or one of his brothers, but really, whether it’s all a gimmick for more media attention or not, someone needs to intervene before something terrible happens. I mean, we’ve seen it done with other celebs and their downfalls, so why would we watch it happen to another one? Just because it’s letting huge media circuits cash in off this guy’s meltdown, doesn’t mean its okay.

Maybe it’s just me overanalyzing and Charlie is really the one outsmarting us (he did pass recent drug tests) and is putting this all on as a show, but in my book he is still LOSING.

No comments:

Post a Comment